We call that being Ambidextrous, and it's exactly what we do at Creative Strategy Bootcamp. CSB is a mentoring program designed to provide beginners and dabblers hands-on training in Creative Strategy. In our 3-day immersive workshop, you will learn skills and techniques that will prepare you to pursue a Creative Strategy role at an innovative media company. At Creative Strategy Bootcamp, you will be mentored by the world’s best Creative Strategists and make connections that will catapult your career. Our unique program is designed for you to get inspired and gain the confidence you need to be a successful Creative Strategist. Creative Strategy Bootcamp is designed to provide exposure, skills and hands-on experience for the emerging practice of Creative Strategy, which exists on the digital media side of advertising at platforms we use every day. So if you're both creative and strategic, Creative Strategy might be the career path you've been searching for. This program give you a place to start. In this workshop, you will create a data-driven campaign idea and bring it to life on digital platforms.
- Acquire skills - we’ll teach you fundamentals with simple lessons and fun exercises
- Work on a cool project - start practicing your skills immediately with a hands-on project
- Learn by doing - complete in-class exercises and get mentor feedback
- Gain insights - you’ll test your content ideas in the real world with actual consumers
- Skill hacks - your mentor will share secret strategy techniques you can’t find online
- Collaborate and connect - bond with like-minded, ambitious peers in an intimate social setting
Creative Strategists are a rare breed of overachievers with short attention spans. We are thinkers, makers, and doers. What makes our kind unique is our appetite for culture combined with a diverse skill set. Creative Strategists are truly Ambidextrous. Being Ambidextrous means having both a strategic skill set (research, consumer insights, data, critical thinking, design thinking) and also a creative skill set (content creation, art/design, concepting, writing, filmmaking, video editing, journalism). Think of a DJ mixing on two turntables - the right hand and the left hand are both equally important. The best Creative Strategists are passionate about technology, brands, and pop culture. They are half-introvert, half-extrovert. Their Spotify playlists are the envy of all their friends. They are masters of digital media and in-the-know on the latest trends. And most importantly, they are hustlers who make cool shit happen. Sound like you?
Specifically, you'll probably be a good fit for this program if you match any of the criteria below:
- Entry-level recent grads who want to explore the field of Creative Strategy
- Interns and current students who are exploring their career options
- Strategists who feel constrained by their roles and want to explore their creative potential
- Creative content creators who want to learn how to be more strategic
- Emerging creative strategists who want to be mentored by an expert
Mike Chatfield is a world-reknowned strategy expert, international speaker and educator. In addition to having worked for Google, YouTube, and Facebook, he has taught creative strategy all over the globe. His former students now work at some of the world's best digital media companies and agencies. Mike has a fun, engaging and creative approach to teaching. You will have full access to Mike for 3 days in the Creative Strategy Bootcamp. His assignments will challenge you. His lectures will leave you energized. His feedback will motivate you to get started on your ideas. Check out his professional bio here. You may also have the opportunity to learn from other awesome, inspiring CSB mentors and guest speakers throughout the program.
3-day program with about 20 total hours required
Meet in person and you will have assignments to complete on your own
Keep your current job, you will look forward to your new weekend hustle
Add this as an extra "course" to your semester’s course load (it’ll become your favorite)
It looks like you either have no or a wrong access token.
Please go to Semplice -> General Settings and setup your access token.
Error Message from Instagram: This endpoint has been retired