Every great content has a great strategy behind it. If you’re interested in learning about “how” to effectively develop content, what goes into the process, you can make a great Content Developer. Content Developers work for media companies, Television, branding agencies, and consultancies to develop content that aligns with the audience and strategic positioning of a media company or brand. Every fun and engaging Internet series or even television shows that you’ve seen have been effectively developed to keep you engaged. In this one-day mentoring workshop program, you will work on the hands-on format to help bring your content to life!
- Acquire skills - we’ll teach you a fundamental process for developing content with simple lessons and exercises
- Work on cool projects - you’ll start practicing your skills immediately with a hands-on project.
- Learn by doing - complete 1 content development project and get mentor feedback.
- Gain insights - you’ll test your development thinking process in the real world with your fellow workshop partners.
- Content Strategy hacks - your mentor will share strategy techniques that you can’t find online.
- Collaborate and connect - bond with like-minded, ambitious peers in an intimate social setting
- Entry-level recent grads who want to break into content development + content strategy
- Entrepreneurs who want to create their own content
- Interns and current students who are exploring their career options
- Junior content strategists who want to sharpen their skillsets
- Content creators who want to become more strategic in their work.
Erin Ashley Simon is a content developer, celebrity interviewer and educator. She is currently Senior Editor at Cycle. Erin has been teaching content development since joining the Creative Strategy Bootcamp mentoring program. You will have full access to Erin for one day in the Creative Development workshop. Her assignment will push you to create the most effective content piece that will leave you wanting to develop more.